Want to work as an Associate in an international company?
Looking for career driven people that want to help the world’s top MBAs and professionals
CONNECT. SHARE. GROW
Limitless pay, Quick promotion in a High growth company, chance to be placed overseas in near future and opportunity to work with people you respect, helping to connect people to careers that they will love.
735,000 PHP per year attainable compensation
Compensation breakdown - 34,300 PHP base salary per month plus commission (358,000 PHP) in commission per year is expected to get at the least) WE HAVE NO LIMITS ON YOUR BONUSES. OUR JOB IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN PERFORM AT YOUR BEST AND HAVING NO LIMITS PAY BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO.
Our company culture makes this a great place to work but dont take our word for it. Take a look at what catalyst employees say, here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research online to source candidates
- Assist applicants during the recruitment process
- Conduct screening via phone
- Schedule meetings & interviews
- Maintaining company internal database (BullHorn)
- Participating in exclusive events https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=UDkEd6PFGgE
We offer great benefits:
- 10 days paid leave plus one additional day each year you work with us
- Maxicare Medical
- Yearly offsite trip to a beautiful white sand beach location. Travel and stay fully paid.
- 2 trips a year to Tokyo for everyone that is hitting their KPIs.
We are focused on being servant leaders. That means fully focused on giving you what you need to grow and succeed. We do not believe the client comes first. Although clients are very important, and treated in the highest regard, our staff come first in the catalyst family.
This is an opportunity to make great money while working with the world’s top MBA schools to introduce professionals to Fortune 100 companies, through your invitations to exclusive events, where they can meet the CEO or Partner.
Our organization that held Japan’s largest MBA Career Forum for 4 years in a row, has streamlined that event into exclusive seminars and the annual Summit, that only chosen professionals can be invited to. That gives us the differentiation and competitive edge against the rest. You can be the catalyst to make that connection happen. Imagine grabbing the attention of top professionals with that exclusive invitation and turning it into placing them into a good job that they will love while attaining a bonus for yourself. Our previous events brought the CEO of General Electric, The President of Uber, President of Twitter, The Head of Linkedin, CEO of Accenture, CEO of Coca Cola, CEO of Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Partner of Deloitte, and more in both Tokyo, Japan and Shanghai, China, for top professionals to idea share with CEOs and Partners and for us to introduce invitees to future careers. Our top Associates will have the opportunity to move to Japan as a Consultant. Still interested? Take a look below to see what we are looking for.
- English speaking ability (Need full English fluency)
- Serious Drive and Integrity. (everything else we can teach with world class training)
- Live in or interested to live in Cebu area
You are good at or you have :
- 2 years experience in call center or in research with recruiting company or similar
- Touch typing (ability to type without looking at keyboard)
- Ability to communicate well in professional tone through telephone calls with manager level and above, professionals
- Email management, to reply with correct and persuasive tone
- Precise data entry to get correct info. into CRM consistently
- Analytical skills (boolean search, etc)
- Previous experience using Bullhorn (CRM)
- Japanese language ability
- Masters degree
OUR TOP CLIENTS ARE :
Deloitte, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Amazon, KPMG, Ernst & Young, IBM, Accenture, just to name a few.
Quotes from recent Associates
“A place where you can have personal and professional growth to be the best you can be. Catalyst is a family and happy to be part of it.” - Angel Luz Garcia, Manager
“Catalyst4mbas.com brings out the best in me with high values & recognition.” - Jasmer Tomoling, Associate
Working hours are 9:00am - 6:00pm
(with limited flex time, starting at 8:30 or 9:00, for all Associates and full flex time, start and finish when you like, after promotion to Consultant)
We are an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status.