Energy & Infrastructure (Electricity / Gas Utility Providers, Oil & Gas Providers, Infrastructure Industry (Railroad & Plant Construction, etc.)) The industry has undergone a major shift in deregulation since the Tohoku earthquake and major changes in basic plan of energy plan While in domestic demand peaked out, there is no waiting for internationalization of the business. This Big4 company is beginning to improve their organization to reduce costs without sanctuary and create sustainable profits. This company is also strengthening the field of strategy, business, IT consulting, digital promotion consulting, overseas expansion support consulting for such industry;
They are hiring for the following jobs:
Partner / Director (Oil & Gas)
Have high knowledge of the industry and possess top relations with clients.
Sr.Manager / Manager
Electric power and gas utilities, oil & gas, infrastructure (railway, large-scale project construction)
Manager positions of experience in major consulting company
Skills / Work experience
This company is looking for candidates with strengths in a), b), c) ,d) and e)
a) Business consulting in the energy and infrastructure industry. This company posses opportunities for corporate strategy, business strategy, operation strategy planning, and business reform support in the energy and infrastructure industry (power and gas utility operators, oil and gas operators).
Looking for experienced consultants such as strategy consulting (upstream) and business (function) strategy, introduction of new management model, BPR, business transformation support, IT system, introduction of new digital technology.
b) Consulting / competency
· Business Strategy
· Operation Strategy
· New Business Entry (Inbound, Outbound)
· Marketing · Sales (CRM) / SCM
· Asset (Equipment) Management, Operation & Maintenance (AM, O & M)
· Plant · Lifecycle · Management PLM), · Human resource management (HCM)
· IT planning · Introduction
· Digital strategy · Introduction
c) Project management
Seeking those who posses management experience of medium- and large-scale projects and management experience of cross-border projects. .
D) Passion for reform of the energy industry. Reform of the energy industry, mainly electricity and gas, the oil is one of the focus areas of KC.
· Application of global standards (ISO 55000, IEC, IEEE etc ..)
· Innovation strategy
· Digital technology
· Cross-border · Multi-cultural work environment
e) IT advisory consulting In the EI unit, focus on IT introduction (development) itself not here. Meanwhile, IT is an important enabler in business transformation, and opportunities for support for business divisions and CIOs and introduction of cloud-type solutions introduction opportunities are not anticipated in the future. Candidates are subject to positive evaluation as experiences as IT introduction consultants and ability to catch knowledge on IT and systems development in the past.
Basic Requirements :
- Sales skills and ability to acquire new clients (or bring in new clients)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in small projects (cross border Project experience is still plus)
- Strong presentation skills, charisma in a certain area, team management skills
- New value-added services, project development capabilities
- Solving problems on the client side, solutions to solve them, ability to organize teaming
English proficiency above the business level. Native level Japanese ability (reading and writing)
TOEIC 850 or more is preferable (Negotiable)
Study / Work Abroad experience is helpful but not required.
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.