Acquisition, execution and management of projects related to projects and services in the following areas at financial institutions.
This Big4 company conducts PM / PMO and Business Analysis (1) current status analysis and evaluation, (2) design of solutions [framework development / advancement, etc.], 3) introduction support.
Senior Manager: In charge of accounts, We can communicate, understand business tasks, collaborate with service lines, and present solutions. In addition, you can do project project manager with multiple projects, and develop projects.
Manager: Continually participate in specific projects and build relationships with client key persons on the client. Also, as a project manager, you can extend and expand the project.
Senior Consultant: It is possible to carry out high quality delivery for a specific project. In addition, it has abundant business experience and knowledge, and has his own field of specialty, it can provide high added value to clients.
Consultant: High quality delivery can be carried out for a specific project.
Basic qualities as a Consultant
Logic Thinking skills and communication skills:
- Detect and analyze problems / tasks, arrange points of discussion, conceive an approach to solution, explain and sympathize with clients, and put them into action.
- You can speak not only at the convenience of the meeting but also at the meeting etc. to give an impact to the project client.
- Timely and appropriate communication with clients and team members, appropriate information sharing and allocation of responsibility and authority over M.
· You have Mindset to promote project with Ownership and you can motivate other project · members.
· Basic understanding (transaction flow, operation) on the main operations of financial institutions (banks, deposits, loans, currency exchange, markets).
· Basic understanding of the basic system structure at financial institutions, the network between financial institutions and the mechanism of settlement.
· Understand the fundamental introduction approach of system development in financial institutions.
· Basic understanding on representative international regulations such as Basel. Furthermore, understanding its purpose, background, etc., it is possible to see the future finance related business.
· Have experience leading projects such as system construction (accounting system, information system, market system, settlement system) etc. at financial institutions.
· Have experience in business process reform, integration support (system integration, personnel / organization integration, product integration, etc.) at financial institutions.
Japanese: Mother tongue or business or more
English: Mother tongue or above business (considering according to rank or assumption PJ)
Holders of qualifications or knowledge concerning the following are welcome
Bookkeeping, financial products Accounting
Project management (knowledge on PMBOK, BABOK, ITIL)
Microsoft Office VBA
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.