Be part of a team consisting of strategic designers, market researchers and management consultants to reinvent how a Big4 company and its clients do business. You will grapple with all of the intense and sometimes existential business challenges of our time. You & your team will collaborate with other Big4 comopany sector teams and client service teams to solve identified problems, uncover unrealized challenges and opportunities and build low fidelity solutions suitable for further modeling and testing within the other KIT business units.
The purpose of consultant’s role is to execute projects and facilitate workshops that generate meaningful change and innovation.
Consult & collaborate with internal clients including other consultants and technologists to improve their business practice and help them build the volume and value of engagements with their clients.
Facilitate workshops with internal and external clients involving a wide variety of business problem-solving.
Analyze business problems through quantitative and qualitative market research, identifying insights and helping your team articulate findings in presentations and formal reports.
Create and nurture business relationships with sector and client service team members and staff.
Collaborate with the other KIT business units (Insights Center & Lighthouse) to support their activities and have them support yours.
Support thought leadership across categories involving innovation and business transformation, furthering the reputation of the Innovation Lab and KIT.
Position reports to a Team Leader of the Innovation Lab.
Preferred Qualifications :
• BA/BS in Design, HCI, Information Design, Cognitive Psychology or related field (MBA a plus)
• 2-5 years business experience in a consulting practice, design firm or innovation/strategic service department within an organization.
• At least 1 year of experience in innovation, design thinking, service design or other user-centered workshop facilitation in Japanese
• 2+ years of experience in design thinking and service design
• Practical experience working in innovation space (ex: startups and internal innovation teams)
• Experience working with global teams and clients
• Fluent Japanese communication skills (Reading and writing skills critical)
• Business or higher level of English communication skills
• Passionate about discovering new trends, ideas and unique solutions to complex problems
• Creative in their approach
• Structured and disciplined approach to project implementation
• Self-motivator and possesses the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced, evolving business practice.
Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you arent sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.