You will develop, maintenance and improvement evolving environment after a Big4 company. You will develop, maintenance and improvement systems to meet specific needs, as advised by systems architect. bug fixing.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyzing user requirements of the software system.
• Writing, testing and improving code.
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
Experiences / Skills
• Experience of 3 years or less, in-depth knowledge and experience (work / hobby) in back-end and front-end development.
• Being able to translate architecture designs into well Structured, Tested And Documented Source Code.
• Good Working Knowledge Of Data Structures, Algorithms And Database Technologies.
• Familiarity With Programming Languages Is A Strong Plus, Such As Java, Scala, Clojure,
C Tasutasu, C #, Swift, Python .. (Python A Must To Is Have)
• Experience Working With Teams With Agile / Lean Approaches.
• Business Or Higher Level Of English Communication Skills.
• Japanese Communication Skills Helpful But Not Necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Be Passionate About Discovering And Applying New Technologies, Ideas And Unique Solutions To Complex And Transformational Business Problems.
• Be Creative, Yet Disciplined In Their Approach And Constantly Engaged In Learning New
Things To Support The Transformation Agenda.
• Have A High Level Of Discipline And A Structured Approach For Documenting And Managing Own Work (And Teams Work For Managerial Positions.)
• Be A Self-Motivator And Possess The Communication Skills And Character To Constantly Engage With A fast-paced, always changing team.
We’re Happy to share more information with you on this and other great career opportunities even if you aren’t sure you want to move. Just click "Apply for this Job" and we will contact you in 48 hours to share partner insight and more. We have multiple opportunities at the Big4 and BBM as well as a few select consulting companies.