What makes you a fit for this internship
Do you want to add value for other people?
Can you do well in an environment where you are allowed:
- Autonomy (allowed the freedom to come up with your own ideas without being micromanaged),
- Mastery (receiving support and training so you can grow)
- Passion (being a part of something greater than ourselves, creating a space for driven people to idea-share with top organizations CEOs.)?
- Proactive. Make things happen to achieve the goal
- Ambiguity. Finding a way to get it done when you don’t have all the answers.
If yes, keep on reading!
(See more here about working with us https://www.catalyst4mbas.com/work-with-us)
catalyst4mbas.com is focused on making connections, bringing MBAs and Masters from the top business schools to network together and connect with the top organizations that value the MBA and offer the best careers. Our mission is to promote idea-sharing between MBAs and top-tier organizations’ C-level executives & bring exclusive career opportunities to driven people.
As Community Manager intern, your main tasks will be:
- Manage and post content for all social media channels
- Manage the social media calendar
- Provide relevant content daily and craft content from blog posts, website, videos, quotes, etc.
- Create videos to be posted.
- Deliver a weekly presentation in a consultative style (Awesome career-skill to learn)
- Track metrics
- Increase reach of XX% on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Improve Social Media strategy
- Write quarterly newsletter
- Connect with MBA Alumni, MBA Groups and MBA Programs
- Website work
- Research work
Preferences / Skills
- Junior or Senior in College pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong social media knowledge
- Exceptional writing skills
- Bilingual in Japanese & English
- Experience building out and managing social media calendar
- Driven to bring results
- Ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Payment / Benefits
- To be arranged
Time / Hours
- Monday – Friday,Â flex-time available
- 25 hours per week
- Office based / remote or online
Duration / Period
- Openings throughout the year
- 2-3 months (preference given to those that can do a 6 months internship)
- A consultative way to present to your future managers(The skill that gets people promoted)
- Understanding of marketing and social media with real numbers of achievement to show on resume.
- Experience bringing results in an area where you had to deal with ambiguity and work in a multicultural workforce.
- Understanding of an industry (Recruiting) That is important to all major organizations
New Kyobashi Building
Kyobashi Chuo-ku,Tokyo, Japan